Re: [AMBER] Non-Standard Parametrization Issue

From: He, Amy via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 06:40:50 +0000

Hi Kavinda,

HEAD_NAME and TAIL_NAME are perceived as “backbone” so we don’t have to include them as MAIN_CHAIN again.

According to your description, the capping atoms are only hydrogens, so yes I think it’s correct to remove them as you did in this mc file :>

One more thing: if this residue is charged, I would specify the charge in the mc file