[AMBER] Unable to reproduce the results from Amber RISM tutorial with Amber22

From: Markowska <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 18:13:02 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I was trying to use Amber22 rism3d.snglpnt to follow the tutorial on
calculating ion distributions around DNA molecule
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial40/index.php but
unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce it.

I'm able to obtain the set of files from 1D-RISM calculations, and the
rism3d.snglpnt command also produces some output files, but they are
incorrect, as I'm unable to visualize them in VMD. I tried with the
g.O.1.mrc file which I downloaded from the tutorial website and it worked
(I was able to visualize the density map in VMD).

I tried to use Amber20 (installed via conda), and I got the working files
(but with different extensions, as expected).

Can you please tell me what to do to get Amber22 output working files? Then
I want to use the files to reproduce another tutorial to obtain positions
of water molecules around the molecule -->
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial34/index.html

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Karolina MitusiƄska