[AMBER] (UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE: c5)

From: Trevor Kramer via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 19:43:41 +0000

Hello,

When loading gaff2 into tleap we see this warning messages in leap.log. Does this indicate an issue with our installation?

Welcome to LEaP!

(no leaprc in search path)

> source leaprc.gaff2

Reading title:

AMBER General Force Field for organic molecules (Version 2.2.20, March 2021)

(UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE: c5)

(UNKNOWN ATOM TYPE: c6)

Trevor

This email and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED information and is a private communication between the intended addressee and Relay Therapeutics, Inc. If you have received this email in error, reading, copying, using or disclosing its contents to others is prohibited. Please notify us of the delivery error by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.