[AMBER] Issue with ANTECHAMBER library file generation

From: Sayan Poddar via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 20:07:59 +0530

I am facing an issue while running the ANTECHAMBER module of amber. I want
to generate the library file for a ligand, but when I am running the leap.in
file for generating the library file it is giving an error message.

*This are the two error message it it showing*

/home/software/amber/amber20/bin/teLeap: Error!
Could not find angle parameter: ne - c2 - cy

/home/software/amber/amber20/bin/teLeap: Error!
Could not find angle parameter: ne - c2 - cy

However, surprisingly it is still generating the library file. So is it
safe to ignore these error messages and proceed with the generated library
file?
--
*with regards*
*Sayan Poddar*