Re: [AMBER] amber18 compilation for cuda.MPI

From: Dulal Mondal via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 10:50:11 +0530

Thank You for your reply. I do the same task as you mentioned. Then I test
the pemmd.cuda.MPI. I got the following message.

make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/srabani/Downloads/amber18/test/cuda'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/srabani/Downloads/amber18/test'

*200 file comparisons passed1 file comparisons failed (0 ignored)0 tests
experienced errors*
Test log file saved as
/home/srabani/Downloads/amber18/logs/test_amber_cuda_parallel/2024-03-05_09-47-42.log
Test diffs file saved as
/home/srabani/Downloads/amber18/logs/test_amber_cuda_parallel/2024-03-05_09-47-42.diff

*make[1]: *** [test.cuda.parallel] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/srabani/Downloads/amber18/test'make: [test.cuda_parallel] Error 2
(ignored)*

*I think the error appears due to not cuda parallelization in the system.*