Re: [AMBER] Best practises for running MD with RNA structures

From: Debarati DasGupta via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:44:02 +0000

Hello Darrin,

thank you for your kind words and positivity.
Would you be willing to send a few input files to test a run? I would appreciate if you may provide a leap.in and a minimization + equilibration input file.
It would be great to have some reference accessible when I am drafting the setup from scratch.

Thank you so much.
Debarati