Re: [AMBER] Two questions about CPPTRAJ processing

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 15:27:33 +0100

Hey, thank you very much for this idea !

So the command should be added before or after autoimage ?
Could you give me some example based on my script e.g.

parm protein.prmtop
trajin prod.netcdf 1 -1 1
trajout stripped_traj2.pdb
strip :WAT,Na+,Cl-
autoimage
# added align based on the main-chain atoms
align ’.CA,C,O,N,H’

Yours with thanks

Enrico