[AMBER] Two questions about CPPTRAJ processing

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 14:44:35 +0100

Dear Amber users !

I have one more question about correct post-treatment of MD trajectory
to remove PBC artifacts using cpptraj. Here is my script :

parm protein.prmtop
trajin prod.netcdf 1 -1 1
trajout stripped_traj2.pdb
strip :WAT,Na+,Cl-
autoimage

Here are two questions :

1) How could I remove all translations/rotation of the system as the
whole in order that the protein could remain in the fixed place in the
produced multi model pbb with the aim that I could only concentrate on
its conformational motions ?

2) Would it be possible to create a new processed trajectory (in pdb)
in the reverse order compared to input netcdf file, in order that I
could see "the molecular movie" from the end to beginning ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico