[AMBER] MMGBSA problem

From: VERONICA MARTIN HERNANDEZ via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 13:00:54 +0000

Hi everyone

I'm running a MMGBSA calculation of a complex-ligand structure, and it could happen two things: one is a failure in the calculation due to a prmtop file, but I have examinated the temporary files and there is nothing in the files, just the calculation stops. The second, when the calculation doesn't fail, I've got bizarre values of the VanderWaals forces. This could happen because the structure that we are considering (a ribosome) is too big and there are many overlappings? Because I don't know where the errors are now in this calculation

Thanks in advance
Verónica