[AMBER] Simulation of protein in solutions of guanidinium Cl

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:40:41 +0000 (UTC)

Dear List,

I am trying to run an MD on a protein solvated in guanidinium Cl solution. Would you please let me know where I can find a file like 8Murea.off for guanidinium Cl with a concentration of ~ 3 M and use it to solvate my protein in the simulation box. Or you may suggest how I can make it. I found gromacs gnd.itp, gnd3M.gro and gnd5M.gro files but I couldn't convert them to amber top and structure files. Looks like parmed hasn't been properly configured on my system.

I will appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Siavoush