[AMBER] Opening for Amber free energy/GPU developer

From: Darrin York via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:02:51 -0500

Happy New Year everyone!

Hey - I wanted to share with you our recent ad that for a GPU programmer
to join our team and contribute to ongoing efforts to build advanced
Amber MD and free energy infrastructure in the Laboratory for
Biomolecular Simulation Research (LBSR) at Rutgers:

https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/218061

also on our web page:https://theory.rutgers.edu/news_page.php?news_id=110

This is  an great opportunity to gain experience not only as an Amber
software developer, but also to receive technical training with Nvidia
as well as gain industry experience and network connections through
partnership with TandemAI (a rapidly growing advanced drug discovery
technology company in NYC).  So if know of some ambitious talent, please
feel free to forward them the information about the job or have them
reach out directly to me.

Best wishes in 2024!

Darrin York

Darrin M. York                    : Distinguished Professor
                                   : Henry Rutgers University Chair
Institute for Quantitative        :
    Biomedicine and Department of  : Director, Laboratory for
    Chemistry & Chemical Biology   :    Biomolecular Simulation Research
                                   :
Rutgers, the State University     : Darrin.York.rutgers.edu
    of New Jersey                  :    fax:     +1-732-445-4320
174 Frelinghuysen Road            :    phone:   +1-848-445-5199
Piscataway, NJ 08854   USA        :    http://theory.rutgers.edu