Re: [AMBER] Run error in cuda.MPI

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 12:28:28 -0700

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024, Dulal Mondal via AMBER wrote:

>I am trying to run cuda.MPI in amber22 for remd (constant pH). I have 4
>replica. I do the following command in script.
>
>mpirun -n $SLURM_NTASKS $exe -ng 8 -groupfile
>
>WARNING: There was an error initializing an OpenFabrics device.
>
>*ocal host: gpu021 Local device:
>mlx5_0--------------------------------------------------------------------------setup_groups:
>unexpected end of file in

(a) Can you run any parallel Amber jobs, e.g. just a short run with
pmemd.MPI?

(b) if other parallel jobs run OK, do the same with a simple run using
pmemd.cuda.MPI.

(c) Finally, look carefully at your groupfile -- note that the message above
reports an unexpected end of file there. Post that file if you can't figure
out what the error is.

...good luck...dac