[AMBER] residues lacking connect1/connect0

From: Andrea H. Kasun via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 17:13:29 +0200

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to build a system that contains DNA and a modification of a DNA
residue. I parameterized the modification (small molecule), and have all
the needed parameters. I loaded both - DNA structure and the linker in
xleap, defined head and tail of the units. Made the bond between DNA and
the modification (with the bond option), but when I try to saveamberparm I
always get the same error message - residues lacking connect1/connect0.
Resides are not connected... When I open PDB file I see the TER after the
modification and before the rest of the DNA molecule...
Is there an easy way to connect these two residues in xleap?

Thank you in advance,
Andrea