Re: [AMBER] TI calculations on AMBER

From: accuratefreeenergy--- via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 10:04:00 -0400

Hi Natesan,

        To the best of my knowledge, the latest version of AMBER (22 or 23) does not support TI with CHARMM FF. I'm not aware of any available workarounds, and it doesn't appear that there are any plans to implement this feature. Other developers can correct me if I am wrong and provide more insights.

Best,

Taisung