Re: [AMBER] restart H-REMD simulation

From: Juraj Dobias via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:47:43 +0200

Dear Daniel and Shi,

Thank you for your responses.

Sorry I forgot to send starting command:

srun -n 11  ${AMBERHOME}/bin/pmemd.cuda.MPI -rem 3 -remlog remt1.log -ng
11 -groupfile inputs/ti.groupfile

Sorry, groupfile was also confusing. I used posted groupfile in first
calculation, in my attempt to restart calculation I changed -O to -A
and adjusted -c with *ti.rst7, but calculation resulted in error
"unknown flag: -A". I guess it is not implemented for H-REMD. I was just
used to do it in gromacs and found it quite convenient. I will write to
new files as you recommend.

HMR comment is interesting, it was not used in FE-Workflow. Shi, have
you tested HMR in TI? And by deleting noshakemask do you mean, I could
turn of shake completely after HMR?. I noticed that shake was turned off
in tutorial mdins (ntc=1), but in current FE-Workflow they turned it on
(ntc=2).

Juraj