[AMBER] Fortran Runtime Error; Computing Binding Enthalpy Tutorial-Minimizing Water Box

From: Meyer, Olivia \(meyerok\) via AMBER <"Meyer,>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 17:59:32 +0000

Hello,

I am having trouble locating the source of this Fortran runtime error, and determining how to solve it. I am completing the Computing Binding Enthalpy Tutorial and am on Section 2, attempting to minimize the water box…Here is the following error after my command:

mpirun -np 2 pmemd.MPI -O -i all_min.in -p water.prmtop -c water_iso.rst7 -o water_min.out
At line 975 of file /mnt/c/Users/LivMeyer/Desktop/amber22_src/src/pmemd/src/mdin_ctrl_dat.F90 (unit = 5, file = 'all_min.in')
Fortran runtime error: End of file

Error termination. Backtrace:
#0 0x7f5f9d67a960 in ???
#1 0x7f5f9d67b4d9 in ???
#2 0x7f5f9d67c10f in ???
#3 0x7f5f9d8cf17b in ???
#4 0x7f5f9d8d03c4 in ???
#5 0x7f5f9d8d2e41 in ???
#6 0x7f5f9d8d30e3 in ???
#7 0x55dbf14d7816 in ???
#8 0x55dbf1657c50 in ???
#9 0x55dbf1638d06 in ???
#10 0x55dbf14c020e in ???
#11 0x7f5f9d20cd8f in ???
#12 0x7f5f9d20ce3f in ???
#13 0x55dbf14c0244 in ???
#14 0xffffffffffffffff in ???
Primary job terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[40616,1],0]
  Exit code: 2

Also, my input file script is as follows:
All atoms minimization
&cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 10000,