Re: [AMBER] How can I resolve the issue of the 'NAB' command not being found in AmberTools23?

From: Claire Harmange Magnani via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:10:14 -0400

I unfortunately do not have an answer to this, but want to post that I am
also experiencing the same thing. I used similar installation commands on a
Mac OS Ventura (Intel) and can also not seem to correctly install nab. My
installation does not give any errors, but once it is complete, it's clear
nab is not where it's supposed to be, all other modules (ie leap,
antechamber ect) are installed correctly. I hope someone can lend us some
guidance!

Claire