[AMBER] How can I resolve the issue of the 'NAB' command not being found in AmberTools23?

From: Fadaei Fatemeh Mgr. via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 14:27:04 +0200

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered while using AmberTools23 on my Ubuntu 23.04 system. Specifically, I am experiencing problems with the 'nab' command, which does not seem to work as expected.
Here are the steps I followed for installation:
   conda create --name AmberTools23
   conda activate AmberTools23
   conda install -c conda-forge ambertools=23
After successfully activating the environment, I try to use 'nab'. The system reports that the 'nab' command is not found, and when I run 'which nab', it does not produce any output.However, both 'tleap' and 'antechamber' work.
My objective is to use 'nab' to construct different shapes of DNA, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide to resolve this issue .
Best regards,