Re: [AMBER] antechamber error: "This molecule may have more than one unit..."

From: He, Amy via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 23:01:31 +0000

Hi,

You can use pdb4amber to preprocess pdb files that were generated from reduce:
pdb4maber -i ligand_h.pdb -o ligand_h_new.pdb

pdb4amber will remove all CONECT and other parts that are unnecessary for antechamber and leap.

The cause of the problem might be that no CONECT record was there for H4. If you do want a pdb file with CONECT information for future analysis, consider making the bonds in pymol and export with CONECT records for all bonds. The edited file from pymol will have atoms sorted by names and it will pass the checks in antechamber.

Bests,
Amy