[AMBER] Incomplete installation: "Fixing Miniconda script shebangs"

From: Claire Harmange Magnani via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 18:57:19 -0400

Hi,

I am installing Amber22 and Ambertools23 on a Mac OS Ventura (Intel). When
I run "cmake install" the installation eventually ends with "fixing
miniconda script shebangs." There is no subsequent error message; however,
I can tell that there are some key things missing. In particular, the NAB,
which appears to never be made. It is not present in $AMBERHOME/bin/nab.

Are there other possible root causes for why the NAB does not get installed?

Thank you for any advice you can provide.

Claire Magnani