Re: [AMBER] the parameter mctrdz in mmpbsa.in

From: Ray Luo via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 17:06:53 -0700

Shiyu,

The program can only figure out the center of the full protein as
inputted, not that of the membrane domain since there is no way to
tell the program which is which.

So for your case, you'd better specify the center via input.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,