Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA calculation of multiple complex simulations:

From: Bill Miller III via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 08:49:56 -0500

You can do that. Or you can just tell MMPBSA.py which frames of the
trajectory you want analyzed using the startframe and endframe variables in
the &general section of the input file.

-Bill

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 4:48 AM Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <
amber.ambermd.org> wrote:

> Dear AMBER users,
>
> I have performed 3 independent MD simulation of protein-ligand complex,
> each simulation run length is having 150 ns. Now, if I want to calculate
> MM_PBSA calculation using 2000 frames from the last 20 ns then, should I
> have to extract the 2000 frames from the last 20 ns and then, have to
> provide those trajectories in MMPBSA inputs ?
>
> Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Kankana Bhattacharjee

Bill Miller III
Assistant Professor of Chemistry