[AMBER] Cross Correlation Analysis

From: Shah, Tejas V. via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 20:21:45 +0000

Hi everyone,

Using the ' matrix ' command, I am trying to run a cross-correlation analysis for my protein. However, when I run the obtained data files using code (link<https://emleddin.github.io/comp-chem-website/Analysisguide-correlational.html>), it shows almost the entire region(without subtracting from one another) is correlated, which does not make sense. Could someone please help what's wrong? I am putting the command line as follows:

autoimage origin
rms first
matrix out WT_Correlation.dat name corr_mat byres :1080-1203.CA correl

Am I even using correct analysis? Cause I see there are crosscorr and corr command as well.

Thank you.