Re: [AMBER] CpHMD run in explicit solvent in cuda

From: Dulal Mondal via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:49:33 +0530

Dear Experts,

I have submitted CpHMD run in amber 18 using compiler/cuda/10.2 and
compiler/openmpi/4.1.4 in our institute cluster. However, after submitting
the run, it shows the following error.
One library can not be found.
error while loading shared libraries: l*ibpsm_infinipath.so.1*: cannot open

Thanking You