Re: [AMBER] CpHMD run in explicit solvent in cuda

From: Jason Swails via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:40:50 -0400

On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 2:18 AM Dulal Mondal via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
wrote:

> Dear Experts,
>
> I have submitted CpHMD run in our institute cluster. But after submitting
> the run it shows the following error.
> One library can not be found.
> error while loading shared libraries: l*ibpsm_infinipath.so.1*: cannot open

This is not a problem we can help you with on the Amber mailing list. This
is either a problem with how Amber is installed on your institute cluster
or how your environment is set up (perhaps you need to load the right MPI
module so that the libpsm_infinipath.so is added to your LD search path).

Good luck,