Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-Nonpolar-solvation-energy-parameters:

From: Kankana Bhattacharjee via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 17:39:39 +0530

Ok. When I explicitly mentioned the cavity surften, cavity offset values
based on the paper (amber 12 version) in my input file (amber 22 version),
then non-polar solvation free energy change is decreasing and matching with
the paper. But, total bonding free energy change is zero. How is it
possible ?
While I took the default SASA parameters according to amber22 version, then
total binding free energy change is matching close. Is it because of SASA
parameters in different amber versions (amber 12, amber 22) ya "inp" model
?

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender