[AMBER] Zinc ions bonded with Glutamic acid

From: Sayan Poddar via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 01:07:28 +0530

Dear AMBER developers and Users,

Initially, I worked with a system with two Zinc ions bound to my protein
structure in the cysteine-rich domain with one histidine residue also
involved in binding. I followed this tutorial as suggested (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/ZAFF.php).

But now I have a system where one of the zinc ions is bound with three
histidine and one glutamic acid. The above tutorial doesn't have anything
regarding glutamic acid modification. What should be done in this situation?

Thank you

--
*with regards*
*Sayan Poddar*