Re: [AMBER] pGM force field files?

From: Shiji Zhao via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:14:00 -0700

Hello Jones,

As Ray mentioned above, the full parameter set of the pGM force field is
still under development. However, the tool sets for parameterizing
molecules with the pGM model are available in AmberTools23 now. You can
refer to this tutorial (
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/ShijiZ/PyRESP/blob/master/tutorial/pyresp.html)
to better understand how pGM parameterization works and play with your
interested molecules. You can also read the paper (
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jctc.2c00230) about the pGM
parameterization program called PyRESP.

Thanks for your interest in the pGM model. Feel free to ask if you have any
questions.

Best regards,
Shiji Zhao