[AMBER] TIP5P water model parameter files issue

From: Zafar,Muhammad Saqlain via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 05:52:35 +0000

Hello Amber community,

I need to use TIP5P water model to reproduce the density anomaly of water.

But while starting Packmol and tleap i have been facing files not found error.

I am using Amber20 and following are my paths for it.
I: Adding /home/opt/amber20/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding /home/opt/amber20/dat/leap/parm to search path.
-I: Adding /home/opt/amber20/dat/leap/cmd to search path.

but source leaprc.water.Tip5p and other parameter files are not found in my specified directory.