Re: [AMBER] Error about sander

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 09:34:13 -0400

Hi,

The usual advice in this situation is to start with a shorter run and
print energies more frequently. So if you're doing MD set nstlim
(number of md steps) to something like 10 or 100 (if you're doing
minimization set maxcyc instead). and set ntpr (output frequency) to
1. It also may help if you post the contents of heat.in.

-Dan