[AMBER] Facing difficulty in performing Amber Crystal simulations

From: KAJAL ABROL via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 18:54:06 +0530

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Kajal Abrol, from Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India, pursuing
Ph.D under the guidance of Dr. R. Amutha, Professor, Department of
Bioinformatics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India. While following
the tutorial for Crystal simulations in Amber, I am facing difficulty in
providing crystallization conditions to the protein and how to generate
.prp, .frcmod file formats for the simulation and the preparation of cryo
solution and its simulation. In this regard, I would like to request you
to please provide suitable help for Add to Box utility/cryo
solution preparation and further energy minimization and running Molecular
dynamics simulations commands as these commands are not clearly mentioned
in the Amber tutorial for Crystal simulations. It would be really helpful
for me to carry out my research. I am looking forward to hearing from you
soon.

Thanking You,
With Regards,
Kajal Abrol