Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Rmsf profile after removing periodicity

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 10:42:41 +0200

Hello Thomas !

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Ops sorry actually the command for RMSF was

atomicfluct byres out rmsf.xvg .CA

Indeed it was about 0.9 nm = 9 A in the most flexible segment ( I
enclose the graph...)

P.S. Does it take into account the averaged structure from the
trajectory or alternatively the first frame for rmsf computing ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico