Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Capping the N and C residues of protein

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 11:56:26 +0200

Normally yes there is a TER between the both chains in the initial pdb
as well as a TER in the end.. :-)

here is the tleap log

/teLeap: Warning!
 Converting N-terminal residue name to PDB format: NGLY -> GLY

/teLeap: Warning!
 Converting C-terminal residue name to PDB format: CGLY -> GLY

/teLeap: Warning!
 Converting N-terminal residue name to PDB format: NASP -> ASP

/teLeap: Warning!
 Converting C-terminal residue name to PDB format: CARG -> ARG

Checking Unit.
Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Building proper torsion parameters.
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 672 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Incorporating Non-Bonded adjustments.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.
Marking per-residue atom chain types.
  (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 -
   these don't have chain types marked:

    res total affected