Re: [AMBER] Original chain records in the prepared pdb

From: Enrico Martinez via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 11:37:05 +0200

Thank you very much David !

So basically using MMPBSA protocol, it is not possible to calculate
directly the free energy using a simple atom mask corresponding to
chain A and chain B, isn't it ?
Does it mean that in the case when I need to perform mmpbsa analysis I
ought to use an atom mask only based on the residue numbers ?

Many thanks in advance

Enrico