Re: [AMBER] ff19SB on Gromacs

From: Franz Waibl via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 17:25:32 +0200

Hi,

I am also no expert on Gromacs topologies, but it seems like the [ cmap
] entry only defines which atoms should have CMAP terms at all, while
the [ cmaptypes ] entry defines a mapping from atom types to CMAP type.
For example, one definition in my .top file looks like this:

[ cmaptypes ]

C N XC C N 1 24 24\
(followed by 576 numbers)

To adapt my example topology, I copied the XC atom type to generate XC1
and XC2, and added the corresponding entries. I did not need any further
changes.

Best,
Franz