Re: [AMBER] [Sender Not Verified] Running gas phase TI with pmemd.CUDA.

From: Fanyu Zhao via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 16:34:58 +0800

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I just tried running igb=0 with pmemd on CPU and it worked fine. So maybe
it's something wrong with CUDA?

I think you are right that I don't have a fully closed thermodynamic cycle.
I came up with an equation, like ddG(wt to mutant, in solvent, from
TI)=ddG(wt to mutant, gas phase, from TI)+ddG(difference of mutant
solvation energy and wild type solvation energy, from MM/GBSA). But it
seems like not accessible.

I'll try the alchemical ion approach again.

Thanks,
Fanyu