Re: [AMBER] Pairwise non-bonded interaction energy calculation

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:44:11 -0400

Hi,

It would help if you could post more details about what you're
actually doing, i.e. the input you're using for mmpbsa and for
cpptraj. Note that the 'pairwise' command in cpptraj uses an extremely
simplistic Coulomb + LJ term with no cutoff - you might have better
luck replicating MMPBSA results using the 'energy' action.

-Dan