Re: [AMBER] Residence time and/or survival probability of water using cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:41:54 -0400

Hi,

On Sat, May 6, 2023 at 1:55 AM Dulal Mondal
<babunmondal.chem.kgpian.iitkgp.ac.in> wrote:
> Acceptor-only atoms: 0
> Donor/acceptor sites: 0
> Donor-only sites: 0
> 0 solute hydrogens.
> Solvent sites (16266)
> 0 solvent hydrogens, 0 ions.
> Estimated max potential memory usage: 0.144 kB

So according to this, nothing is being selected by the masks you are
providing. You can test out mask expressions beforehand using the
'select' command, e.g.:

parm ../ambercpin.prmtop
select :259.ZN
select :WAT.O

And so on. If nothing is printed for the above expressions, then you
need to change them. Do you have water residues named WAT? I know that
for example in CHARMM it's common to have water residues named TIP3.

Hope this helps,

-Dan