Re: [AMBER] Residence time and/or survival probability of water using cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 15:00:50 -0400

Hi,

Probably your best bet would be to use the 'hbond' command with
'series' and 'solventacceptor :WAT.O' keywords to generate time series
data for waters interacting with the Zn (make sure the distance cutoff
is set to around 3.5, set angle cutoff to -1 to disable), followed by
'lifetime' analysis to measure the lifetime of 'bound' states. See the
manual for full command details. A very very basic example of this is
given in the following tutorial:
https://amberhub.chpc.utah.edu/hydrogen-bond-analysis-within-a-protein/

Maybe others have a better idea. Hope this helps,

-Dan