Re: [AMBER] Query regarding atomicfluct command

From: Roy, Rajarshi via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 19:38:24 +0000

Hi Satyajit and Thomas,

The mistake does not reside within the code. It appears that the error occurred due to my use of mpi. However, when I ran the serial version, it executed without any issues. Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.

Sincerest thanks
Rajarshi Roy
Post Doc Research Associate
Purdue University