[AMBER] Installing AmberTools18

From: CHAN LOK YUNG via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 03:16:31 +0000

I have downloaded and unpacked Amber18, but I don't know where to download and unpack AmberTools18.

Can anybody help me?

Disclaimer - This above message, including any attachment, may contain personal, confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to whom it was originally addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us and destroy this message immediately. Further transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, such information by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may contravene local or international law. Moreover, email communications cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or virus-free. We disclaim any liability arising there from. All information and opinions given therein are entirely those of the message sender(s) and are not necessarily endorsed by the Vocational Training Council.