Re: [AMBER] Introducing ChatGPDB - The Ultimate Biomolecular Simulation Assistant

From: Charo del Genio via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 17:01:16 +0100

On 01/04/2023 15:59, Jason Swails via AMBER wrote:
> Dear valued users,
> We are excited to announce the launch of ChatGPDB, a new biomolecular
> simulation assistant designed to take your research to the next level!
> ChatGPDB is the ultimate tool for those looking to explore the complex
> world of biomolecular interactions.
> Unlike ChatGPT, which focuses on language processing and understanding,
> ChatGPDB is dedicated to biomolecular simulation. With its state-of-the-art
> algorithms and intuitive interface, ChatGPDB allows you to easily generate
> simulations and analyze data, all while chatting with a friendly and
> knowledgeable virtual assistant.
> With ChatGPDB, you can say goodbye to tedious manual simulations and hello
> to efficient and accurate results. We invite you to try the new service at
> https://chatgpdb-ambermd.org. If you've learned something truly remarkable,
> we invite -- nay *encourage* -- you to reply to this message with the
> amazing things you learn!
> So what are you waiting for? Try ChatGPDB today and start exploring the
> limitless possibilities of biomolecular simulation!
> Best regards,
> The ChatGPDB Team
> Jason Swails and Thomas Watson
> P.S. This email was crafted almost entirely by ChatGPT

Dear Jason,
        this is fantastic! Thank you and the team so very much for your great effort, which will undoubtedly bring about incredible advancements in biomolecular sciences. I have to say, however, that the
description of the new ChatGPDB reminds me a bit of a similar project... I think it was called Fuffafold, or maybe Dial-a-fold, or something similar.

Anyway, let's hope ChatGPDB is here to stay and not just for today! ;)

Cheers,

Charo

--
Dr. Charo I. del Genio