Re: [AMBER] Half-harmonic restraint

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 17:11:39 -0400

ah I think I understand what you want. it's not a half harmonic, it's
something where only one atom feels the force and the other doesn't. I
think this violates the 3rd law, but you could do it in a simulation. I am
not sure there is any way already set up though. you would probably need to
go into the restraint force calculation and just zero out the contribution
(or not add it) for one of the atoms.