Re: [AMBER] Amber 22 Nvidia GPU Benchmarks

From: Vincenzo Maria D'Amore via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 21:23:02 +0100

Hi Ross,

Sorry for my late response. Thank you very much for your support and explanations, I really appreciated it!
These data are very useful to us.

Based on the fact that we need upgrade our system with servers Dell R7525, our options are limited to the GPUs designed for clusters and data centres (otherwise we risk to lose the warranty or the support from Dell).
Among these, at this point, it seems that the L40 is the best performing one, albeit very expensive.

Thank you again,

Vincenzo

Vincenzo Maria D’Amore, PhD
Department of Pharmacy