Re: [AMBER] Amber22 installation on Ubuntu 22.04

From: David A Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:11:55 -0400

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023, Bansal, Prateek Dinesh via AMBER wrote:

> I am currently trying to install Amber22 on Ubuntu 22.04,... and, as
> advised by the reply, I commented out lines 329 (and additionally line 345)
> in
>
> AmberTools/src/fftw-3.3/api/CMakeLists.txt

I'm a bit lost here: there should only be 53 lines in the file above. Are
you sure your installation is not somehow corrupted? Could you try again
with a completely fresh download of AmberTools22?

Tons of people build on Ubuntu 22.04, (including me) and never see this
error. So I'd like to find out more details about how your system might
differ from others.

...thanks...dac