Re: [AMBER] Request for Assistance with AMBER Output File for RMSF Analysis

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:00:06 -0400

Hi,

Unless you have added the original PDB residue numbers into your Amber
topology using parmed, they are not available for use. You will need
to add the info using parmed's 'addPDB' command. Alternatively you
could manually set the proper residue numbers using the cpptraj
'change' command, e.g.

change oresnums of :1-10 min 3 max 12

Will change the "original" residue numbers of the active topology for
residues 1 to 10 to 3, 4, 5, etc. Hope this helps,

-Dan