Re: [AMBER] Request for Assistance with AMBER Output File for RMSF Analysis

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 09:25:37 -0400

Hi,

That's an old version. Try updating to the latest AmberTools or GitHub
version (https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj) and try again. A brief
test seems to work for me:

parm ../tz2.parm7
trajin ../tz2.nc
align !.H= first
atomicfluct :4-8&!.H= byres out fluct.dat

$ cat fluct.dat
#Res AtomicFlx
   4.000 4.8362
   5.000 5.3119