Re: [AMBER] amber install error

From: Tang, Jun via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 21:40:07 +0000

David,

Thanks for looking into this issue,

The build is in Ubuntu 18.04 with gcc 9.4.0 and nvcc 10.2.0. I use conda to install several packages (numpy scipy matplotlib setuptools cmake make cython swig fftw doxygen). Below are the run_cmake options I used

  cmake $AMBER_PREFIX/amber20_src \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$AMBER_PREFIX/amber20 \
    -DCOMPILER=GNU \
    -DMPI=FALSE -DCUDA=TRUE -DINSTALL_TESTS=TRUE \
    -DDOWNLOAD_MINICONDA=FALSE -DMINICONDA_USE_PY3=TRUE \
    2>&1 | tee cmake.log

I have already tried building from scratch a few times (with different compilers) and always hit the same error. Should I try again without using conda environment?

Regards,

Jun