Re: [AMBER] [External] Re: Using amber19sb forcefield to simulate cyclic peptide

From: Carlos Simmerling via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 11:06:21 -0500

  I tried it and can confirm that leap does not add cmaps to the terminal
ALA for this cyclized system. This seems to be an issue in leap when the
system is built, and should be fixable, we just need to teach leap about
looking for circular systems.I don't know any reason that would prevent it
from working in simulations if the prmtop includes the correct information.
I'll have to look into this more and get back to you.
carlos