Re: [AMBER] Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input

From: David Case via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 16:46:16 +0000

> At line 559 of file
> /home/software/amber22quick/amber22_src/AmberTools/src/sander/qm2_extern_quick_module.F90
> Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input

The location of your error indicates that the quick calculation did not work, and so could not transfer
any forces back to the MM part. Look carefully at all your output files for any indication of what might have
gone wrong. I think there should be a quick output file, which should be helpful.

.....dac